It is now officially 28th March, and my Winter Challenge is definitely ended.
So far I have read something like nineteen books, and among them twelve are for my Winter Challenge.
Summing up, this challenge started on 22nd December 2016 and finished last week; in these three months I read almost twenty books, but as I wrote before not all of them are related to my challenge.
The reason is simple; I decided to make a challenge, my own challenge, for the first time, but I also had a list of books to be read that was planned before the idea of the challenge came up in my mind.
I leave you here the list of the books I read with their ratings, which are the same as in my Goodreads account:
1. The Crime Club Mystery & Mayhem, a.A.v.V. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
2. Grazie di cuore, Eros Ramazzotti ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
3. The Miniaturist, Jessie Burton ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
4. Les Fiancées de l’Hiver vol.1, Christelle Dabos ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
5. The Nonexistent Knight, Italo Calvino ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
6. The Book of Lost Things, John Connolly ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
7. The True story of Hansel and Gretel, Louise Murphy ⭐️
8. Death in the Clouds, Agatha Christie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
9. Elephants can remember, Agatha Christie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
10. Halloween Party, Agatha Christie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
11. The Sunday Philosophy Club, Alexander McCall Smith ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
12. Book of Ghost stories, Roald Dahl ⭐️⭐️
The list here has a particular order, not chronological, they follow the categories of the challenge.
As I posed on my blog when I started this new experience, I created seven different categories, and each reader had to chose three of them as minimum, in my case they are numbers one, two, six and seven.
Here there are the categories:
I am quite satisfied with my readings, and I’d have liked to prepare a Spring Challenge, but unfortunately I have no time.
Maybe there will be a Summer Challenge, who knows.