The transition between spring and summer is always one of my favourite periods of the whole year.
Warm, then hot, weather, sunny days, relax; in other words, plenty time for books.
Here you can find my May and June Book Haul.
- Friends, Lovers,Chocolate *****
- The Right Attitude to Rain *****
- Viva la Vida *****
- Le Petit Nicolas #1 *****
- The Careful Use of Compliments ***
- The Comforts of Saturdays ***
- One Hundred Years of Solitude ***
- High & Dry. Primo amore ****
- Auf der Suche nach Toby ***
- The Baby-Sitters Club #1 ***
- Deseo de Chocolate *****
- Topolino e Ser Lock *****
- A Study in Scarlet *****
- The Sign of the Four *****
- The Valley of Fear *****
- The Hound of Baskervilles *****
If you visit my Goodreads account, you will see that I haven’t marked as read my collection of Sherlock Holmes’ novels yet. I will mark it as soon as I finish the whole collection, but I decided to put here on my list the novels I actually read.
If you haven’t read yet my previous posts on my 2017 Book Hauls, here they are: